ok i’ve been missing out quite a lot during my absence. i missed out on jpop’s latest updates (songs, anime, drama, movies, my friends see me as a noob nowadays O_O), my friends, my friendster, my blog, my various online accounts, shopping… and the list goes on.
This is the PERFECT time for me to do an update because i’ve just finished my exams and i feel so worry-free now. this is the first time in my jc life (started since february) that i’ve felt so free. doing nothing but brainless stuff. I’ve forgotten how joyful it had been to be without a brain.
I had actually wanted to do an update at the start of the june holidays but… since i had an exam RIGHT after the holidays it didnt seem like a good time. so it had delayed till now. I’m so sorry wordpress.
right. so this time line is basically just a list of things i had done during my absence in the virtual world (i honestly hate the real world. see the title of the blog?) + what i intend to do from now on. it’s more like a thinking process, a step-by-step one. censorship alert 🙂
actually, nothing much. just studying, studying studying… (and bought a new LG Viewty phone and an acer laptop xD) but i felt i should do more. more than just studying. after all, people don just look at grades anymore. it’s like, anyone can score an A, really. but not everyone can score an A AND be good at taekwondo, swimming, tennis, drawing, painting, singing, guitar, piano, photography and so on. and when i say good, i mean the insanely, godly kind of proficiency level. oh, and i almost forgot japanese ^^.
so besides studying, i’ve been thinking about my next step. which brings us to the next part of the timeline.
–WHAT TO DO FROM NOW ON–
Short term first – entertainment ^^
1. surf more poupee!!
2. sing!! (im thinking of setting up a sound click account… just to get more comments for improvement. oh and i have a cd on how to sing too xD)
3. art! (i miss it so much!! im so behind time now O_O been like 2 years and i still havent mastered the art of colouring, be it digital or traditional media. but first things first, i have to get my perception, eye-hand coordination right. meaning, my line art skills.)
4. erm my facial mask has been hanging over my mirror for quite some time…
5. my running shoes are underused!! im doing them injustice T_T (i hope my knees get better soon… better see the doctor too)
6. my essay!! i want to write in such profound language that even the examiners will be warped by it!!… maybe im still far from that level T_T OH WELL WHAT TO DO BUT READ MORE. but no matter how much i read it doesnt seem enough… or im just not reading enough?!@#@^&
7. my new LG Viewty phone!!! i wanna play with it more ^^ have a pic here that shows its powerful 5mp camera ^^
pardon the lack of light, contrast and neat hair. yes i need to do something about my hair too. buy some hair care products. yes.
8. my blog! not just this blog, my new blog as well! check this out
it’s new, it’s clean, it’s empty. which means i’ve been slacking too much >.< its actually more like a commentary, journalistic kinda blog ( where I SHOULD dissert critically). to keep my brain going. i’ve recorded some articles i want to comment about but… oh god im not good at this T_T
Long term considerations – for a better future and self-development (i should’ve started this like 3 years ago?)
1. improving my art skills then… hehehe (censored)
2. photography! i’ll save up for a dslr *evil grin again*. but how many times have i said this…
3. GUITAR!!! procrastinated for too long on this. i wanted to buy a guitar for myself since 1780? im back to square one now T_T
4. Languages – English, Chinese and Japanese. A little too difficult for Chinese though… but i shall prevail!!
5. yes singing. a soundclick account. i’ll sing like mariah carey… or beyonce? fat hope. i’ll just sing like myself.
6. piano. hmm a bit too far ahead but its never too early to plan anyway ^^
7. some sports. possibly swimming, tennis or/& taekwondo (i’d always loved to kick some ass. my legs are powerful, you know). but well, i never take sports seriously. they are just hobbies, something to keep my body going and oiled. art is my passion, my first love ^^
8. (censored) academic stuff. top secret xD
sorry but its another all-boring-text-which-i-dunno-what-she’s-babbling-about-and-cant-be-bothered-cos-there’s-no-pics kinda post. yeah and i should sleep too. have an A’lvl chem practical tmr. remind me to be nonchalant about it or i’ll screw up T~T